Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook






FOR TODAY Wednesday 7/29/09...



Outside my window...actually my French doors - my husband & FIL putting tin on the new shop they are building



I am thinking...I need to get off of this computer & go get ready for the Beth Moore Simulcast meeting that is scheduled for 6:00



I am thankful for...Jesus's redeeming love and that He is the Son of God



From the kitchen...break-apart chocolate chip cookies baking in the oven - as requested by my eldest son



I am wearing...denim shorts & a Buna Redbud t-shirt



I am creating...nothing at the moment but keep thinking I need to sew a sling up for my friend who just had a baby. I've been putting it off for several months now.



I am going...to a meeting in a few minutes at the church.



I am reading...90 Minutes in Heaven by Don Piper



I am hoping...my house will stay clean for a few days after an intense day of cleaning.



I am hearing...the sounds of "Wall E" on the TV



Around the house...is a clean floor.



One of my favorite things...Listening to my baby's chuckle/giggle when he is tickled.



A few plans for the rest of the week: Hopefully we will be traveling to see my Mom in Northeast Texas.



Here is picture thought I am sharing... My family, parents, brother & his family at my grandmother's funeral last week. It was my first time to see my 6 week old niece & I just could not put her down & it's evident in the picture.








http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment