Friday, May 14, 2010

Courageous

So, I was listening to American Family Radio this morning in the car on FM 90.5 after dropping Connor off @ school. I was so excited by what I heard, I let go of the wheel & clapped joyously three separate times while going down the road. Sherwood Pictures - the creators who brought us Facing the Giants & Fireproof - are in the process of making another movie - Courageous! It's set to be released in 2011 but they are wanting people to pray for them while they are shooting the movie. I've been watching production videos all morning & it is awesome to see how God is blessing that movie up one side & down the other. If you want to check it out for yourself, just click on the banner.

banner

1 comment:

  1. It really is an insightful movie. I prefer Sherwood's previous releases better.

    mobile phone insurance

    ReplyDelete