Friday, April 24, 2009

First ever blog entry


Welcome to my first ever blog entry! Never thought I'd ever start a blog but I've been inspired by my friends Jessica & Tiffany. Mine probably won't ever be as extravagant as theirs but they've had much more experience at it. To celebrate my grand opening, I'm posting a picture of my boys - Connor (eldest) & Collin (youngest). Connor didn't want to take a picture, thus the unflattering pose. I decided to start blogging for one specific reason - to keep track of my family's most memorable moments. The ones that I will always want to remember but if I don't record them in some way, I won't. So in closing, welcome again to my blog & stay tuned for more adventures with Carla!

1 comment:

  1. I inspired you? Wow, I'm touched. This will be a great way for us to keep up with one another. And you MUST let me design a blogskin for you!

    ReplyDelete